The loss of one or more of your teeth is not only unsightly, it is also harmful to your oral health. Did you know that there are several ways to replace missing teeth? Bridges are a great solution for replacing missing teeth. A bridge consists of one or more artificial teeth fused between two crowns. Thus, the bridge is fixed to the adjacent teeth and is used to fill the gap.
The main benefits of a fixed bridge:
- Replaces one or more missing teeth permanently
- Prevents bone loss and loss of teeth
- Prevents premature wear of natural teeth
- Improves masticatory function and speech
- Improves digestion through improved chewing
- Prevents the migration of neighbouring teeth to the edentulous zone
- Greatly enhances the look of your smile to evaluate your needs and budget. We’ll find just the right way to replace your missing teeth!
Call us for a consultation so we can offer a solution adapted to your needs and budget.